Technical Human Resource Development and
Institutional Capacity Building in OIC Member States
Beside other considerable activities, emphasize of the INIT is also on escalating the living standard of citizens of OIC member States. INIT strongly believes that it is possible only by investing in skilled base education and endowment of manpower with productive and updated technologies. INIT facilitates OIC member states in development of technical human resource especially in the field of IT. Network also supports Institutional capacity building by conducting different trainings, workshops and activities alike with multinational collaboration.
INIT by conducting such activities, having participation of different countries and intellectuals, creates excellent collaborated platform to educate and train the people and institutions to improve their productivity in terms of their skills as well as economical contributions.
These activities moreover provide a huge opportunity to share the global trends and strategies to compete in the race of modern technological era. Ultimately the life standard and mobility of labor rises, consequently economies at micro and macro lever prosper.
Under the emblem of INIT following are the eight training workshops convened in four Islamic States.
- One Week Training Course on Technology Transfer Policy for Developing Countries 12-17 October, 2009, Pakistan.
- 2 – Day Workshop on “Science, Technology and Innovation Policy” October 17 – 18, 2009 Islamabad, Pakistan.
- 5-Day international Training Workshop on ‘Internet Security: Enhancing Information Exchange Safeguards’ July 23-27, 2011, Damascus, Syrian Arab Republic.
- 5 Day International Training Workshop on ‘Internet Security: Enhancing Information Exchange Safeguards’ September 16 – 20, 2012 Amman – Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan.
- 2 Day International Training Workshop on ‘Technological Innovation Governance for Sustainable Development’ December 17 – 18, 2012 Islamabad – Pakistan.
- 3 Day International Training Workshop on ‘Use of Information Technology in Irrigation Management for Small Scale Communities in Rural Areas’ December 25 – 27, 2012, Islamabad, Pakistan.
- 3 Day Regional Consultative Workshop on ‘National Innovation System and Intellectual Property’ October 7 – 9, 2013, Islamabad – Pakistan.
- 5 Day International Training Workshop on ‘Internet Security: Enhancing Information Exchange Safeguards’ December 9 – 13, 2013 Nabeul, Tunisia.
- Five (5) Day International Training Workshop on Internet Security: Enhancing Information Exchange Safeguards, October 19 – 23, 2014, Dar es Salam, Tanzania.
- 3 Day Regional Consultative Workshop on National Innovation System and Intellectual Property (African region) November 25 - 27, 2014 Rabat – Kingdom of Morocco.
- 2-Day Int’l workshop on ‘Applications of ICTs in Education, Healthcare and Agriculture’ Dec 15 – 16, 2014, Islamabad, Pakistan.